- Assess and audit current IT systems - propose a new IT strategy.
- Carry out business process analysis.
- Generate full functional specifications for head office, warehouse, store, e-commerce, planning systems and decision support systems.
- Assess and review competitive solutions for defined areas of retail supply chain.
- Produce an ITT and propose a selection of potential solution suppliers with best fit solutions and system implementation support.
- Manage supplier visits and presentations.
- Assess and measure the responses to the ITT's to generate a short list of potential solution suppliers.
- Review suppliers contracts and prepare alternative clauses or total contract.
- Carry out system audits of current system installations.
- Act as an Expert Witness for litigation events.
- Search for, select and appoint a project manager for new system implementations
At the registration desk participants will receive their documentation and name badges. For security reasons your name badge must be worn at all times throughout the congress.
Certificate of Attendance
An official Certificate of Attendance will be provided for all registered delegates.
The registration fees do not include the insurance of participants against personal accidents, sickness, cancellations by any party, theft, loss or damage to personal possessions. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance to cover travel, accommodation, cancellation and personal effects. If you would like information regarding insurance deals please refer to Aviva or AXA quoting BHIT.
The language of the Congress is English.
Letters of Invitation
Delegates requiring a letter of invitation to attend the congress should write to the Congress Secretariat. Please note that a letter of invitation will be provided to assist delegates in obtaining a visa or permission to attend the congress and should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees and other expense.
Passports and Visas
A valid passport is required for entry into the United Kingdom. Please consult the British Consulate nearest to you for specific details and visa requirements.